Thursday, April 07, 2005

Turner Kenneth Ring


turner2, originally uploaded by gregring.

I know this ins't the greatest picture. I'll post a whole slew of them in a day or so - so stay tuned. Turner weighed 8.5 pounds and was 21 inches long. He was born on April 6th, 2005. He is so rad I can hardly stand it. Ashley had her water broken (by the doctor) at 10am, started pushing at 4pm, and Turner was born at 7:15pm. Needless to say, she's pooped. He's got a full head of dark brown hair and big hands and feet. As of right now, he really looks like his mother. Although he does have my feet and sense of humor! Ha! Anyway, like I said there is more to come as far as pictures and junk in the next couple of days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, Turner! Your two little boy cousins in Kansas City are pumped to have you join them.

Ash and Greg, congrats. Being a parent is true joy like no other. Sooooo happy for you.

P.S. Can't believe you're living with the rents' and getting all that free, great childcare and general support in post-partum days. Lucky dogs!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, greg, this is erica. i have a blog too!

turner is very cute! congrats!

have you and colin arranged a marriage yet? harper and turner... that would be just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Greg and Ashley! And welcome little Turner! You are so cute, but what can I say? It runs in the family! We will see you in July!

Aunt Sue and Uncle Jack

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the both of you!! What an awesome sight. Geesh Greg, seems like just yesterday we were skipping school and ...... anyway, can't wait to see the lil' tike. - Much Love,
Jon

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I just found your blog and saw you had your boy. Very cool!

Good luck with everything, it is really a blast!

Koz...

Anonymous said...

Ashley and Greg- You are so blessed that everyone is happy and healthy. Congrats and I hope to see the new addition to the family soon.
Heidi