One of the newest pictures of my son, Turner. He eats really well, but not well enough for Ashley. Her boobs are about to float away they're so engorged. Thankfully, I'm not really a boob guy or I might get some ideas that Ashley needs to have some work done. There are more pictures of Turner here if you just can't get enough.
I'm going to be launching a new website soon that showcases my design work as well as some of my close friends talents. Like a short story from Colin Santos, paintings from Jon Eenigenburg, maybe a song or two from Jess Farr, etc... Stay tunes for that stuff. Although I'm sure my first day back at work in six days will set me back a little on that project.
Sunday, April 10, 2005
More of my son! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Greg and Ashley,
Even people in Arkansas are interested in the arrival of Turner and check your site every day. Can't wait for Doug to see the pictures. Greg, I am waiting for a view of your portfolio. Hope all is going well with your family.
Love, Jody
Post a Comment