I know you guys don't care about Google Satelitte images and my design buddies. The people have spoken and I they think Turner is cuter than me. And more importantly, more interesting (and he cant even type - much less talk!) Oh well, better get used to it. So to try to steal some thunder from the new Pope I've posten a link to the pictures that Whitney took over the weekend. These pictures of Turner are a really good. Thanks Whitney for bringing all those presents for him and posting these pictures so quickly!
I recently got word of my fellow friends catching heat because of my lovey-dovey post over Turner. Their wives are reading what a great father I am and wondering how they got stuck with these loser husbands and not a guy like "G-Force". All I can say is, get used to it boys. It's the give and take for having me as a freind. On one hand, you're freinds with thr greatest guy in the world; on the other hand you're freinds with the greatest guy in the world. Go figure.The wives are really jealous of Ashley. She gets to sleep next to this hunk-a-love every night. What a treat! -insert sound of Ashley laughing here-
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Thanks for Visiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment