Wednesday, April 27, 2005

GET MAD DIRK!


dirk, originally uploaded by gregring.

I'm in Missouri watching my favorite team the Dallas Mavericks getting stomped by Tracy McGrady and the Houston Rockets. My in-laws are starting to think I have an anger managment problem with all my cursing and yelling. It's really my only outlet for my testosterone recently. Anyway, I'm sick of watching Dirk take jump-shots and go 4 for 65 from the field. He's got a white stiff on him and he's taking fadeaways! GO TO THE HOLE! I still think the Mavs have a shot in this series. They better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg:

The problem my son is the play of the point guard. Neither Dirk, or Findley are very good at creating shots, and especially Findley is a lousy ball handler. They need the ball in jump shot areas. They miss Nash who would penetrate, and dish the ball off. Check out Terrys assists. The Key? play Harris much more. Pass this on to your son.

Johnny Kundla Ring