Thursday, April 14, 2005

We get by with a little help from our friends


Turner after a bath, originally uploaded by gregring.

Since Turner's been born we have been blitzed with gifts, cards and letters from friends, family and from people that I really don't know. I kind of felt the same way when Ashley and I got married in 2002. Everything from soccer balls to hand tie-dyed onesies (sp?) Thanks to everybody for all those wonderful things. Taking on the task of raising a child is a daunting one. But with the help from our family and friends, I'm confident that Turner's going to have tons of love coming his way. I have to take all the credit for picking such great family and friends.

Whitney (Ashley's Cousin & best friend) is coming in from Dallas and she is bringing a lot (from what I hear) of presents with her from various people. Should be fun.

Since you have stuck through the boing part of this blog, you will be richly rewarded for you attention with new pictures of Turner. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to post a comment. All the other blogs are laughing at my blog and my blog is starting to have it's feelings hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg...Grandma and Grandpa and the rest of the family look every day on your blog for more and more pictures of Turner (and you and Ashley, too). We can watch him grow!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Greg,
enjoying the blog and the pics of the newbie. What cute little guy....

-jon e.