Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Double B in the hizzie!

In a stroke of "what the hell?" Britton Beisenherz came strolling into town (Columbia) tonight to play with Milton Mapes at the Music Cafe. Sadly, since Asley in getting induced tomorrow at 6am we didn't have a chance to check out the show. But that being said, we still had the opportunity to swap stories and a down a beer (or two) before sound check. Ashley really enjoyed seeing him as did I. It's been a while, but seemed like yesterday we were killing a twack & swimming in the river. Thank to BB & the guys from Milton Mapes for hookin' me up with their latest "The Blcklight Trap". It will be the next addition to the iPod. Check them out at www.miltonmapes.com

As previouly stated, Ashley and I go in the hospital tomorrow to have this baby. It's a mixture of nervousness, excitment and sheer terror that I'm going to be a father in less than 24 hours. But God is with me. And believe me, I need Him. We'll have something posted by Thursday (if not sooner).
Thanks for all ya'lls support.

No comments: