Saturday, April 02, 2005

A way to make me a better typist

This is my blog. It's simple. It's free. It's blog. Anyway I am typing this crap in hopes that someone someday will say "wow that's a good blog" But until that day I'll just use it to fine tune my typing skills. Don't expect much...(how's that for an intro?)

April 2, 2005

The final four is on tv right now, I had Louiville beating Illinois in this game in my brackett. How's that for pimp. I know I know, Illinois won. But it was worth a shot.

In case you didn't read my other blog (visit www.thisblogdoesnotexist.com for more details) My wife (Ashley) is preggers. I mean really pregnate. The docs are going to induce her on Wednesday if she doesn't go into labor by then. I'll keep you posted if you care. I may even put pictures up, etc... So like Ambulance LTD, Stay Tuned...

Anyway thanks for stopping bye. Bye,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the baby Ringo!!! and Ash!!! Hope ya'll are doing well. Is it true about the pickles and ice cream thing with pregnant women? Oh, and that other thing they say about pregnant women - just kidding. Pop out a few more pups and you all will be ready to buy a big house back in the mother land - BIG D!!!

Better be watching the draft this month - get the low down on the new rooks coming out!