Saturday, April 23, 2005

"Alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems"


me and ash vol.2, originally uploaded by gregring.

This picture is the first drink that Ashley had since she found out she was pregnant. It was during the celebartion dinner thrown by Ashley's mom, Jackie. we had Tenderloin. It was great. All three nights in a row. Ashley is not a big drinker. And the only reason why I'm writing this at all is because I love the headline (Which is a Homer Simpson quote.)

My new site should be up and running soon thanks to the help of Jeremy Fields. It should be pretty nice and really easy to update. I'm looking forward to it. There is a splash page at gregring.com. right now that will look strangely familiar. Stay tuned for the "official launch date.

2 comments:

Greg and Ashley said...

Awwww...ain't she sweet?

Anonymous said...

landshark