Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Turner holds his new baby brother

"Well, I call him Gus"
Turner has been really great with his "new baby brother." He was really exited to take donut holes to school on Tuesday with a picture. Things are going great. It doesn't hurt that Gigi is here for a couple weeks and we've had friends and family stop by and offer all sorts of help. Sometimes, at Turner's bedtime, we all sit together and read a couple books while snuggling under the covers in Turner's bed. It's awesome. This video is just before such an occasion.

4 comments:

Deann Black said...

I love the "Well I call him Gus"...so glad to hear you are doing well...keep up the videos!

Rachel H said...

Oh, such sweetenss! I love how excited Turner gets whenever Gus moves. And being not quite sure yet if he's a boy or a girl? Hilarious! So much uncertainty for so long...

Angelique said...

I'm so glad you have these moments on tape...they grow up so fast and these times pass by. They are both so precious!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute video! I love your blog. Fun to see all your great pics. Can't wait to meet Gus in person.