Friday, January 23, 2009

Gustavus Allan Ring

At 9:48am on January 23, 2009 (2009! whoa! I'm old!) our second son, Gustavus Allan Ring was born. He's rad. He has a lot in common with his older brother. First off, he's rad (did I already mention that?) second, he has lots of hair and a really great appetite.

For those who don't know Gus was born at Baylor Hospital (where Ash works). The staff has been wonderful.

Ashley and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful support system and such awesome friends and family. We couldn't have done this without all of you!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I'm impressed with how quickly your blog is updated...What an adorable family. I'm so glad he's here and safe. I'm glad I got to be down on the delivery. Congratulations! Hugs to you all...Lisa

Angelique said...

What a beautiful family of four!! I can't wait to meet him!! Love to you all, Angelique