Sunday, June 05, 2005

Wedding Mania!


Lauren and Turner blog, originally uploaded by gregring.

There was a wedding this weekend for Jordan Taylor. She is a neighbor of Ashley and her parents here on Happy Hollow road. The reception was at the Taylor house and they set up a HUGE tent and had over 200 people for dinner, drinks and a little drunken dancing. It was really quite nice. Ashley and I took Turner and he was really awesome. Pretty much slept the whole time, with the exception of when he wanted to eat.

Speaking of eating, Turner is taking a bottle really well now! It turned out that he really (and I mean really) didn't like the bottle/nipple we were using. We switched the bottle and he took right to it. It such a relief for me and Ashley. Ashley can get out of the house for a longer period of time now.

I've posted some pictures of the fun over the weekend here. Check them out and let me know what you think.

No comments: