By the Way, this album is really sweet. I recommend. It's not what I expected. Which is why I think I like it so much. Just get it. Get someone to copy it for you, whatever. I'll burn it for you. Just post a comment here and leave your address and such (if your really brave) and I'll get one right out to you. Promise. That's how much I like it.
Oh yea, Tuner? Still dominating. He's figured out that his dad is an old softy. When I try to put him to sleep he either cries for a half hour or he will coo and smile at me to try to get me to play with him. He's at the stage that he starting to really be interested in his enviroment and wants to interact with it. Even if it means he's giong to be "over-tired" later. Its been a learning experience for sure. He's really been good though. He usually goes to bed around 6pm and will sleep till midnight to about three am. It the afternoon nap we have yet to master.
It was Ashley and I's anniversary on Wednesday. we both went out (after Turner was sound asleep of course!) for dinner. It was really nice to get out and have a date. Ashley's still hot. I dig her.
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Demon Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, I/we would like a copy of Demon Days please! Can you bring it when you come to town...it can be my wedding present! Thanks! Michele xoxox
Post a Comment