This is the BEST kind of snow too. The temp was right around freezing so it wasn't too cold. Perfect for snowball fights and building snowmen. Turner and I built "Sénor Snowman" (see part 2) and a snow slide. Gus even got in on the action. There is an awesome older woman named Louis (who we just call the trash lady because she walks the neighborhood every morning and picks up trash along the sidewalk) who came by and took our family picture. Oh boy, I love the snow...
Friday, February 12, 2010
OH BOY, SNOW! (part 1)
Snow days are fun. Especially when Dad gets a snow day! Both school and the office were closed. Everything was at a standstill as our world turned white and fluffy.
This is the BEST kind of snow too. The temp was right around freezing so it wasn't too cold. Perfect for snowball fights and building snowmen. Turner and I built "Sénor Snowman" (see part 2) and a snow slide. Gus even got in on the action. There is an awesome older woman named Louis (who we just call the trash lady because she walks the neighborhood every morning and picks up trash along the sidewalk) who came by and took our family picture. Oh boy, I love the snow...




This is the BEST kind of snow too. The temp was right around freezing so it wasn't too cold. Perfect for snowball fights and building snowmen. Turner and I built "Sénor Snowman" (see part 2) and a snow slide. Gus even got in on the action. There is an awesome older woman named Louis (who we just call the trash lady because she walks the neighborhood every morning and picks up trash along the sidewalk) who came by and took our family picture. Oh boy, I love the snow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment