Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween


Turner_lionoutfit, originally uploaded by gregring.

Doesn't Turner look excited! Sorry buddy. Of course, I would feel bad, but you look so cute!

Anyway, here is a Halloween picture, a picture of Turner in his new Jumpy-jumpy-jumpy-thing and a picture of him sitting up (which he has now mastered).

Did you know that you can click the pictures and it will take you to my Flickr account? That has ALL of the pictures on this blog (and some rejects) in one place. and you don't have to read any boring crap like this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your information is useful for me -----------------------------------------------------------------------------ionamin-supplier buy

Greg and Ashley said...

Wow! Look how popular I am with the splong! 3 comments and psychic reading! Here's a psychic reading:

You're bored. Go to bed.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe all the interest Turner is generating!

Of course...he is so cute, and I'm sure was wondering what he was doing in this outfit.