Ashley's really good freinds came into town last weekend. Jenni (sp?) and her husband Jeff as well as Jane and her boyfriend Mike. We ate Chinese and had some wine and laughs. Ash was really happy to get the opportunity to hang out, as was I. We have the pictures to prove it.
I've been kind of slackin on posting stuff lately, but now that the Mavericks are out of the playoff and my nights are a little more free you can look forward to seeing more stuff up here.
Turner's started to really smile a lot. Ashley says he smiles at me far more than anyone else. I think he smiles at his mother just as much, but what do I know? I'm not with him all day. He also has started to find his thumbs which is really cute. He hasn't quite learned how to bend his elbow just so to get his hands near his mouth. It takes a good 30-50 trys before he has succuss. But when he does he's in hog heaven. Which is good because now he can kind of console himself if he starts to get a little fussy. Since he will not take a pacifier (he usually starts to gag and totally freaks) the fact that he's has his thumbs to put in his mouth is a lifesaver for Ashley and I. He's also started to get really chubby...ok fat. He's really cute and looking at my baby picture at six weeks - I was a chubb monster as well.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
BFF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment